Thursday 14 December 2017

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

I hope your week has been going well :)  I was laid low with a particularly nasty flu bug last week so am relieved to be feeling much more human again and able to do some crafting.....However, it does now mean that my Christmas preparations are further behind than ever.  We haven't even put our decorations up yet!

I have another festive card to share with you as a reminder to play along with us at Time Out:


I have embossed one of my mdf snowflakes in pearl embossing powder and put it against a panel of wood grain paper.  The sentiment is from Concord and 9th and a few white nuvo drops complete the design.  It is a really simple card but I was still inspired by the white shapes against the woodgrain in the inspiration photo:


I hope you find time to play along with us at this busy time of year.  It would be great to see what you make with this fab inspiration image!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better now. Your card is a great take on our photo. The large snowflake against the wood grain is a fab combo and those nuvo drops placed perfectly. Thanks for joining Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a beautiful and this time bold and strong card! Great inspiration! Good to see you this week as guest designer again! Hope you will get the christmasdecoration and other holiday-things done in time... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is another gorgeous card for this challenge. I just love the simplicity of the snowflake against the wood grain. I'd love to know whose snowflake that is. There are so many out there - this one is particularly appealing because of its size. would you please let me know slan.zal@verizon.net. It has been a joy to have you with us a Time Out! Thanks for being our Guest Designer. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely!! I adore your wood background and like the snowflake as the focal point against the dark wood. FABULOUS take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking and so elegant, Sarah ... with a touch of rustic in that fabulous woodgrain background! Good to hear you're feeling better ... hope you've been able to catch up with all things Christmas! Thanks so much for being such a fabulous Guest Designer ... and inspiring our players so beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Sarah - that sentiment font is GORGEOUS! Thank you for being our Guest Designer - merry christmas!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so gorgeous. What a fantastic design. Thank you so much for being our fabulous Guest Designer at Time Out. I know you have inspired many.

    ReplyDelete