Saturday 19 May 2018

Birthday Makes

Hello!

I have two birthday cards to share with you today which use an art deco style stencil.  I decided to emboss it in copper on blue cardstock.



I love the way that the copper pops against the rich blue!  I die cut a square panel out of the centre and popped the remaining frame up on foam tape.  I die cut the number from a copper coloured cardstock and combined it with a sentiment from Altenew.

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge which is to use a stencil this week and at CASology where the cue card is copper.

I then made a card with the central panel which had been die cut from the card above:



I shall link this card up at Simon's Monday Challenge where we are using stencils and at Seize the Birthday where the twist is to use a number.

You can find this stencil in my Folksy store.




I hope you are enjoying a sunny weekend.....thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, love the stencil, so retro. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!! So cool with the blue background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the frame of the retro pattern! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Sarah! Your copper stencil work looks wonderful, really striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the copper and blue look together, Sara, and a twofer is such a bonus when the cards are this gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete