Thursday 3 January 2019

Heart in Blue

Hello!

I hope that 2019 has got off to a good start for you :)

I have inked up my new Floral Lace Heart stencil to create a card in blue:


I inked through the aperture in Salty Ocean Distress Oxide and then laid the lacy floral detail back in to the aperture and inked in Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire to add depth.  I added a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays stamps.

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Something New as both the sentiment and stencil are new.  I will also link up at Time Out where the theme is Loving and at The Male Room Challenge where the cue is Blue.

The stencil is available in my online store:


Everything in store is available with 25% off when you use the code FFSALE25 before 7 Jan :)

Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Sarah ... seems as though I'm looking into a deep, floral pool ... what fabulous stencilling ... such a delicious sense of depth! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out ... and Bonne Année! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, Sarah! Love your colors and patterns. Your CAS designs are always so inspiring.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Happy New Year!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depth indeed, Sarah. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stunning and also CAS! Love your lace heart stencil with the blues, Sarah! Thanks for joining in the Colour Blue challenge at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of your stencil, and perfect colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW stunning card Sarah! I’m in love with your stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! Love all that blue and this new stencil ! Love the different blue shades you gave to your stencilling. Have a happy new year too and thanks so much for the goodie you sent me ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think your card is AMAZING! That stenciled blue heart is so crisp. I love it against the plain white background! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully blended and simply stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Sarah! I love the blue shades you have used to create it - your stencil is gorgeous as well! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Male Room Challenge! Looking forward seeing your creations in or future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah this card is simply stunning, I love the depth of colour and the colours used with this amazing stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card. The honours are well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete