Thursday 31 January 2019

Pastel Heart

Hello,

A quick post from me with a card that I have made featuring my new scrolls background stencil which I have combined with a heart aperture:


I simply inked through the stencil with Tattered Rose and Pumice Stone Distress Oxides and added a sentiment from Mama Elephant.

I think that this soft and delicate colour combo works really well!  I will link up at Inkspirational as I was inspired by the hearts and soft pinks in the inspiration photo.  I will also link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where Love is in the Air!

That's it from me for today.  You can find all of the stencils that I have for sale in my shop: www.funkyfossil.co.uk.


See you again soon,

Sarah x


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and elegant card, love the soft colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over your gorgeous scroll heart, Sarah! Love, love and LOVE! So thrilled you shared this in the Inkspirational gallery!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete