Wednesday 7 August 2019

Sweet Dreams

Hello!

I am popping by with a sweet card that I have made using my Chubby Unicorn stamps and elements from my Love is in the Air and Rainbow Words stencils.


I simply inked Cracked Pistachio through a circle aperture and then added clouds in Evergreen Bough/  I coloured the sleeping unicorn with pencils and inked through a word from the Rainbow Words stencil in Hickory Smoke.

I shall link up at Time Out where the theme is relaxation (without the optional twist of one layer)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm going to love this card with the sweet chubby unicorn. Love the colours you used on him and matches so perfectly with the soft green clouds. Your stenciling is so good it actually looks 3D!! You know we always love to see you at TIME OUT and I can't wait to see more of your New Release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Sarah! Love the clouds stencil and your sweet little unicorn looks totally relaxed curled up on her nap! Thanks for joining us at Time out!

    ReplyDelete