Monday 7 October 2019

AAA Birthday

Hello!

We are back with our October edition of the AAA Birthday Challenge and this time we have some really vibrant colours to inspire you!


The challenge is to use at least two of the colours from this picture on your birthday makes.....


I decided to try and use all of the colours and went with a fireworks inspired card using different coloured embossing powders with my Circle Burst stencil:


I don't use coloured embossing powders enough so it was a lot of fun to go through the stencil with versamark and then add spots of colour, shaking each powder off before adding the next.  The sentiment is from Altenew.

I hope that you join in the fun this month and see what the rest of the talented DT have made using the colour inspiration!

Here is the stencil that I used.  You can buy it from my shop www.funkyfossil.co.uk:


Thanks as always for stopping by!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. How spectacular does that firework stencil look in all the vibrant colours! Love it Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, just love the card and the stencil Sarah! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete