Tuesday 8 October 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Hello!

Today I am excited to be joining Jo at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge as one of her Christmas Elves :)  I am sponsoring the challenge and will be giving away 3 stencils of the winners choice from my store Funky Fossil....




The theme for the challenge which runs until 21 October is Woodland Creatures so, of course, I had to use my Woodland Wishes stamp set to create this card:


I simply inked up my Birch Tree Forest stencil in soft greys, stamped and coloured the sweet fox and rabbit, cut them out and added them to the design.  The sentiment is a die cut from Card Making Magic.  

I shall also link up at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge where the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of twinkle.

I hope you like it!  I look forward to seeing what Woodland Creatures you have in your stash for Christmas cards :)

Thank you to Jo for inviting me to be one of her Guest Christmas Elves - it is a real honour!

Here are the products that I used to make this card:


  


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah - don't know if you remember me from the Hero Arts group? Anyway, congrats on being Jo's guest elf. Just love your sweet scene with the bunny and fox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I was sure I'd commented but perhaps I didn't - soooo sorry! Thanks so much for being the elf and the kind sponsor for this challenge. I LOVE your card and couldn't resist bagging that gorgeous stencil for myself after seeing you use it to such great effect. Hugs to you, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Sarah. That bunny is just adorable and I love the whole scene, although I do hope the spirit of christmas holds with him heading straight towards that fox LOL. HUgz

    ReplyDelete