Sunday 22 December 2019

Dream Big

Hello,

Just a quick post to share a card that I have made with our Chubby Unicorns stamp set and the Confetti Sprinkles stencil.  I am starting to build my stash of all occasion cards now that we are nearly finished with christmas card production for another year!


I thought that this little lady would work perfectly for the challenge over at Time Out where the word inspiration is:



It also works well for Simon's Wednesday Challenge where it is party time.  You can't have a party without confetti!

I hope that your christmas preparations are going smoothly and things aren't getting too frazzled.  I am off work for 2 weeks now and am planning to get lots of crafty time :)  Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderful time!

Here are the products that I used on this card:

  


Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. love the sparkle you added here Sarah and you know I adore this set and the sentiment is just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glitter you used for the confetti- so unicorn appropriate 😀 Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out- I always love seeing your wonderful designs in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a darling card! Sarah, I always admire the way you use stencils and that confetti looks absolutely spectacular. Thank you for joining us at Time out Challenges and wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year! Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete