Monday 9 December 2019

Feeling Festive

Hello!

I am still working on christmas cards....is it just me or does the clock speed up at this time of year?!  Here are three that I made over the weekend.


I inked up our Holly Wreath stencil a couple of times and added some extra foliage from the Fa La La and Joy stamp sets.  I die cut a circle inside the wreath.  I heat embossed the sentiment in copper and cut it out so that it looks as if it is hanging from the wreath.

I shall link up at Time Out where the theme is Merry and Cheerful.  


I stitched around a die cut frame on this card to highlight the gold embossed sentiment from our Fa La La stamp set.  I shall link up at Simon Wednesday's Challenge where the theme is Traditional Christmas.

Finally I went with black and gold for a dramatic look:


I went over our Simple Scallops stencil with gold glitter paste and added the sentiment.  I shall link up at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge without the candy cane twist.

Here are the products that I used to make these cards:

 

 

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. yep, I am still working on the cards! Wish I had bought some of your stencil Xmas backgrounds but next year. I am finding when I need a 10 min relaxation-I get one of your stencils out and just sponge away! Adore the look of all these-and wow to the stitching. Love the arty look of the Time Out card and what a cool idea to use the bauble in this way. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, with you there, Sarah ... the clock definitely speeds up! What a fabulous trio ... the shimmery gold on black is deliciously dramatic, the stitching is wonderfully texture-y and what a gorgeous, joyful ornament adorning the centre of the fabulous wreath! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... so many beautiful cards! I particularly like the beautiful wreath and pattern featured with the ornament on the first one. We love seeing you play along with us and using your beautiful products at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete