Friday 14 February 2020

Pug Love

Hello!

Happy Valentine's Day :)  I thought that I would share a card that I have made with our adorable pug stamps.  He is looking for love....


I inked up our Heartlines stencil in ombre shades of blue and used our Let's Talk stencil to create the little speech bubble.

I shall link up at The Male Room Challenge where the theme is love and at Addicted to CAS where we are using ombre techniques.

We are having a valentine weekend sale in store this weekend with 15% off everything when you use the code HEART15 at checkout.


  

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie, he's bound to find his forever love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little pug, Sarah! Beautiful coloring and I love how you created the ombre effect with your inks and stencil! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable pug! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is just too cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful "love" card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining in at The Male Room challenge.

    ReplyDelete