Saturday 15 February 2020

Rainy Day Crafting

Hello!

I hope that you have stayed warm and dry today....it has been very wet and windy here so I have had no choice but to retreat to my craft room :)  

There is a new challenge over at Less is More so I thought that I would play along with some of the smaller stamps from our Scandi Home stamp set.  The theme is More but still CAS....


Here is what I made:


I simply masked a circle in the centre and used that as a guide to stamp the heart and mini flower motif from our Scandi Home stamp set.  I think that teal and red is a lovely combo!  The sentiment in the centre is from our Blooming Birthday stamp set.

I shall also link up at Seize the Birthday's challenge where the twist is white space and at Time Out where I have used birthday as my prompt from the word inspiration which celebrates Uniko's 8th birthday!

I have also made a second card for the current love challenge at The Male Room and there is not a heart in sight!


I used some That's Crafty texture paste through our Distressed Triangles stencil, die cut an aperture and added one of our mdf positive words and mdf minis painted white.


If you like any of the products that I have used on today's makes, remember that we currently have 15% off everything in store when you use the code HEART15 before midnight on Monday 17 February :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Fab way to use the stamps and love how CAS you made this and adore the bright colours. Thanks for joining Time Out (oh got my stencils and already made 2 DT cards and hoping to do a few more today...loving them!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous makes but .. LOVING your LIM entry

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards, Sarah. I love your circle of hearts and flowers framing the sentiments in the one for Less Is More. Great color scheme too. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab designs.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card...just love that wreath!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and cheerful card! Great use of white space on this CAS card. Really like the geometric design & colours of the other one too. thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards, Sarah ! You've made a lovely design with your Scandi Home stamps and I love the colour combo you choose. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful "love" card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining in at The Male Room challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wreath you created, these images are beautiful! Great color combo too. Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

    ReplyDelete