Monday 2 September 2019

AAA Birthday

Hello!

It is time for our 5th challenge at AAA Birthday - can you believe it?!  I am excited about this month's theme as it is to use a stencil on your birthday cards.  As someone who makes and sells stencils that couldn't be a better topic for me :)


I have made a couple of cards:


On this simple card I have inked up my 3D Cubes stencil in Blueprint Sketch and Evergreen Bough and simply added a fab outline sentiment from Uniko.  The effect of the stencil makes this an eye catching card but it is super quick!


Here I simply masked the middle panel of the card and inked up the Random Rectangles stencil in oranges and pinks.  I added some of the Micro Dots to make the design a bit grungier.  I used the same sentiment from Uniko - I love the fact that you can customise your sentiment by colouring in or leaving the words as outlines.

I hope that I have given you a few ideas of ways that you can use stencils to create really effective and quick birthday cards.  The rest of the DT have more great inspiration to share with you over at AAA Birthday.  

Here are the stencils that I used:


 


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Knew you'd love this theme! And that cube stencil, so awesome how the sides pop out to fool your eyes into thinking it's 3D. Love the second more CAS card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 3D cube stencil is wicked, Sarah! Love it! hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS, love the 3d one because of the way it confuses the eyes LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one super cool card!!!! Your stencils are just fabulous! I'll place another order before my daughter comes to visit me next time....perhaps I should use the ones I have so far.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sarah, those stencils are just brilliant! hugs AlliC XoX

    ReplyDelete