Sunday 15 September 2019

Monochrome Geometrics

Hello!

I absolutely adore the inspiration photo for the current challenge at Time Out - there are so many fab elements to pick out!  I decided to focus on the large cross and used one of my older stencils - Geometric Crosses:


I masked off a panel on the card and inked through with black ink before going over the stencil with transparent texture paste to provide a glossy, raised finish.  I thought that a pop of yellow with the sentiment would enhance the contemporary look.

Here is the inspiration photo:


You can get the stencil that I used from my shop - www.funkyfossil.co.uk:


Thanks as always for stopping by!

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...love the clean look you created with that die, just stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TimeOut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean, modern and geometric, just like the photo. Certainly shows how your stencil pattern will always be 'in vogue'. And the hint of yellow is such a cool idea, yellow/black/white always looks so stylish. Always wonderful to have you visit us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, the yellow really pops from the card and goes perfectly with the stenciled design! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

    ReplyDelete