Sunday 15 September 2019

AAA Card - new challenge

Hello!

I am delighted to say that Funky Fossil is sponsoring the new challenge over at AAA Cards so if you like making CAS designs it is definitely time to play along!  The prize for the challenge winner will be £15 store credit to my shop - check out the stamps and stencils that I have on offer :)

The challenge is Up to One Third with the optional twist of an inlaid die cut



I used my Nordic Star stencil to create this card:



I simply masked off either side of the central panel and inked through the stencil.  Cut the merry sentiment from Winnie and Walter out of the stencilled section, matted the card on to a piece of kraft and in filled the die cut aperture with the word in kraft card.  A few sequins and some twines complete the look.

I shall also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is to add some bling which I hope is what my sequins add to my scandi christmas card!  I will also link up at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge for the Anything Goes part - I don't have any elves!! - and at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.

I hope you like this simple card and come along to play at AAA Cards.  You have until 28 Sept to share your CAS designs.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Very Festive card. Thank you for being our sponsor once again and for creating pretty things ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmassy card Sarah and a great showcase of one of your amazing stencils. Thanks so much for Guesting and sponsoring AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Sarah! Love that Nordic Star design! Thanks for being our sponsor at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very Merry indeed, Sarah. Thanks for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully designed card. Inlaid sentiment looks great
    Thank you for joining her to our challenge in HLS XMAS.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete