Monday 9 September 2019

AAA Card Challenge

Hello!

I was inspired by the CAS sketch at AAA Cards to make a card featuring the cute pug from my Pugs and Hugs stamp set.  I don't usually do very well with sketches but this one is super easy to work with and there is an optional twist of animals....




I simply masked off a strip of the card base and lightly inked with Tumbled Glass distress oxide before overlaying the coffee bean background stencil over the top.  The little pug has been watercoloured.

I shall also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where we are using stamps on our cards in celebration of Stamptember.

Here are the products that I used:

  

It is a quick one from me today - thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Cute pup and card. Love the coffeebeans strip. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick cards are just the best! Love your pug dogs stamps set anyway and the coffee beans stencil is a brilliant match up. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete