Sunday 27 July 2014

More Sequins

Hello!

It has taken me a bit longer to post another card than I intended - the return of the little monsters from their visit to Grandma and Grandpa has brought the usual chaos back to the house.  It's great :)

I decided to make a few more cards with the scrummy sequin stamps from Winnie & Walter that were still on my table after my card for Less Is More. 



I paired the sequin 'confetti' with the lovely W&W sentiment, gold embossed.  I will link this card up to the current challenge at Addicted to CAS with the cue word Celebration - sequins are always good for a party!  I will also link up with the current challenge at Less is More which is Anything Goes - as it is Chrissie's birthday, this card is for her :)


I also made an anniversary card which would work for either a golden or ruby anniversary!  As the sequins and sentiment are embossed, I will join this up at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge with the theme of embossing.

I hope you have had a good weekend and thanks for stopping by!

See you again soon,

Sarah x

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely DELIGHTFUL, Sarah! Well done on the gold embossing! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these cards, so open but super design elements and beautifully executed !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pairing of stamped and real sequins. Great cards and so bright and happy.
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards, Sarah! I love your embossed sequins and sentiments...I think the gold adds so much beautiful texture, and I love how you fussy cut the sentiment on the 2nd card! Pretty color combo on both cards, too!
    Congrats on your HM at ATSM Challenge for the CAS theme...You Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so perfectly CAS and I love all the sequins, I sure am loving your cards Sarah. And thanks for joining us at ATCAS x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Sarah, fabulous designs and wonderful gold embossed sentiments......I love both the stamped and 'real' sequins!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh they really are scrummy stamps Sarah, fab cards!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the gold and red, I have some MFT sequin stamps so I might have a go at CASing your card if that's okay, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS cards, love gold and red together, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both brilliant, Sarah! Sequins are so hot right now, as are the bold sediments, and these are sensational inspirations for both!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just like shoes you can never have enough sequins!!! Love these cards, especially the embossed sequins, they give a real 'bling' pop. And I love the W & W sentiment stamps, really need to get myself some of those too! Is everyone back at school now in your neck of the woods? Mine are about to finish their second week back at school after 2 weeks off and already have had my 7yr old son Max home twice being sick. The joys of winter flu!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Despite your chaos your cards are FABULOUS.
    Love the crisp and simple idea yet so effective
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with all of the sequins! The combination of stamped and real sequins is awesome! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards! Love your use of the sequins and pretty gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is a gorgeous couple of cards!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fabulous cards Sarah :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete