Thursday 19 February 2015

Time Out Challenge #25

Hello!

Merry Thursday to you :)  We are back with our new Time Out Challenge which is a word inspiration:

Rock Around the Clock

I have made a very simple one layer card:




I just inked through a Tim Holtz clock mask in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and added a sentiment from the lovely Uniko Studio Time stamp set.  I decided to just leave it there and stepped away from the enamel dots, sequins and ink.  I hope you like my CAS design :)

There is lots more inspiration on the Time Out blog from the lovely DT and I am also super excited that we are joined by the fabulous Hazel from Hazel's Paper Designs as our GD for this challenge.  Hazel is on the DT at CASology and I love seeing her creative and CAS designs - her blog is well worth a visit - and she is such a kind, sweet person too :)

I hope you will play along with us for this word inspiration challenge at Time Out - I love seeing the different designs that everyone comes up with.

I will also link up with the stencil challenge at Craft Stamper's Take It Make It challenge.


See you again soon,

Sarah x

17 comments:

  1. CAS perfection! This is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this partially inked clock! It doesn't need anything more! Plus, then it's perfect for guys who prefer simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB one layer card and I love your colour choice :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous one layer card, Sarah! I love the soft blue you chose for the stencil and your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You KNOW I love this card!!!! Absolutely! Sarah, you are genuinely so sweet! Thank you for your very kind comments!! I feel very loved and you have totally made my week! 😉xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real CAS and beautiful design! That sentiment is all is needed! Have a fun weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't often do one layer cards but if I did, I'd want to do one like this. It's stupendous, Sarah. I'm glad you left off any embellishments. It's perfect just as is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great depth with just one stencilled image !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did the right thing with no embellishments, doesn't need it at all. You did such a great job of the blending, I love the colour and the softness of it all. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect exactly as it is, Sarah ... no need for anything else ... a soft, subtle CAS delight! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great one-layer CAS card, Sarah! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS at it's best! Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your CAS card is perfection, Sarah: proves how one doesn't need much for a good card when you have such a good sense for design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card!!! I love the soft aqua paired with the clock image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! The colour choice is beautiful and it is perfectly inked! I know how hard it can be to walk away from the embellishments... and you made the right choice - this card is absolutely perfect as it is.

    ReplyDelete