Sunday 29 April 2018

Awesome

Hello!

I have a new stencil to share with you today which I think gives you lots of options for making cool cards for guys! I have used the stencil and the mask to make the following:


Here I used the stencil aperture and dabbed through with white and blue acrylic paints.  I stippled the colours to give the wave some variation of colour.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps (no longer available) and is white embossed.


I effectively used the same technique by stippling around the surfer mask.

I will link the first card up at CASology as I think it works great with their cue card - Active.  I will also link up at Time Out as I think this wave looks pretty wild :)  I would also like to play along with this week's Anything Goes challenge at Simon's Wednesday Challenge.

I hope you like the new stencil....it is available in my Folksy shop :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. That's a cool wave and surfer, Sarah! The colors are stunning!! Thank you for joining in the TIME OUT Challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stencil - you are so creative! The white and blue paint look absolutely stunning against the navy background- and I love how you kept the rest of the card simple so that all the focus can be on your stencil design! That is definitely a wild wave - thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which card I love more, Sarah! They are both have great energy and are CAS perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! These look so cool .... what an amazing stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These cards turned out beautifully and that stencil is amazing! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have come up with some great stencils, Sarah. This one looks fantastic with the mixed colors.

    ReplyDelete