Tuesday 28 May 2019

Butterfly Wishes

Hello!

I am sharing a new stamp set today - Butterfly Wishes which features lovely, delicate illustrations by Maggie Molloy.  The main butterfly image measures approx 9.5cm wide which makes a great focal point on cards and projects.

Here are a few examples:


This vibrant butterfly has been coloured with polychromos pencils.  The sentiment comes with the stamp set.  I will link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where we are using bright colours on our designs.


I watercoloured the second butterfly before die cutting it with an aperture die from Paper Roses.  I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where we are featuring frames.


I white embossed the butterfly before inking with distress inks.  A bit of pencil shading adds definition.


I hope you like this second set.  I will share details of the third set tomorrow.  They will be available to purchase from my store at 6pm on Friday this week.  If you head over and subscribe to the store newsletter, there will be a special offer on my stamps and stencils available to subscribers this weekend.

See you again tomorrow,

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love this set and the way you have used it. Definitely one I need to have. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love it too ! Your cards are stunning as well as your designs. Very delicate butterflies, gorgeous details even on the body itself...OMG I have to prepare my wallet and there are two more introduction days 😫. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured my butterfly loving heart with this set, Sarah! Gorgeous cards! WOW!! This release may need to head across the pond to my house!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail on these butterflies is incredible, they are so beautiful and bet they will be so popular!!

    ReplyDelete