Tuesday 21 May 2019

Fossil Pattern

Hello!

I have been playing with a fab new stencil to make some quick, one layer cards.  The Fossil Pattern creates bold designs which are particularly effective for cards for men.


I simply masked off a strip and inked up the stencil in shades of distress oxides before stamping the sentiment.  I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where we are using stencils.



I shall link this card up at The Male Room Challenge where Anything Goes (minus the optional twist of origami).

I hope you like these masculine cards.  The stencil is available to buy in my online store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stencil, Sarah! Perfect for masculine projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards, Sarah! The grey one is my fav. hanks so muck for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete