Wednesday 1 May 2019

Foxy and Fabulous

Hello!

When I saw that the current challenge theme at Time Out was Playful, I knew that I wanted to use my stamps from the Quick Brown Fox set:



I stamped and paper pieced the fox on a piece of patterned paper and combined it with a large bold sentiment from Stamplorations.  I heat embossed the word fabulous in rose gold to complement the patterned paper .  A bit of stencilling with my leafy tree stencil in each corner completes the design.

The Quick Brown Fox stamp set and leafy tree stencil are available to buy from my online shop - www.funkyfossil.co.uk


   

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x




1 comment:

  1. I so love that little fox image and what a wonderful design you've created for it with the stencil and wonderful sentiment. The embossing looks FABULOUS indeed! Thanks so much for being playful with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete