Tuesday 16 October 2018

Christmas Card and Gift Combo

Hello,

I have been making Christmas cards which feature a detachable Christmas ornament that the recipient can keep.  The ornament is laser cut from mdf:


I have used the ornament with a lovely wreath stamp from Papertrey Ink.  It is painted red and glazed with ultra thick embossing powder.

I shall enter the Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers for a second time.  Hopefully the twine will be classed as ribbon for the purpose of the optional twist!

On this card I have painted the ornament with gold starlight paint and combined it with patterned paper and a pine branch stamp from Altenew.


I hope you like these simple designs!

Let me know if you would like any mdf ornament designs to decorate - I shall be adding them to my Folksy store soon :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. These look fab Sarah .... what a lovely idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic and creative idea, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to thank you for sharing your ornament card with us at HLS Christmas, Sarah.

      Delete
  3. Great design, great use of cardboard balls. Such an ideal CAS card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Happy Little Stampers Xmas.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete