Sunday 7 October 2018

Layered Christmas Tree

Hello!

I have been making a christmas card using my new layered christmas tree stencil this afternoon and would love to know what you think.....



I inked the solid tree aperture with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide and then added the striped layer with red glitter paste from Imagination Crafts.  I painted one of my mdf stars with red starlight paint and then stamped a sentiment from Concord and 9ths Joyful Noel set.  The central panel is popped up on foam tape and I used green glitter tape on each side of the card.  It is a CAS design but has plenty of sparkle!

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is christmas and at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge (without the optional twist of using ribbon).

You can find this stencil in my Folksy shop.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


4 comments:

  1. Total eye catcher! Love that there are two layers. The inking of the back layer (and resulting highlights) really adds so much to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very pretty Christmas tree card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inked part of the tree just glows between the glitter stripes, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One way that has ended up being powerful and has been utilized for a considerable length of time is corporate business blessings. family tree gifts

    ReplyDelete