Thursday 11 October 2018

Mixing it up with Uniko

Hello,

I wanted to share a mdf stand that I have decorated with Uniko stamps, stencils, acrylic paints and inks for more of a mixed media effect:




I painted the mdf with Dylusions paints and then lifted some of the colour through Uniko's lattice stencil with a wet wipe.  I then created a shadow effect by going back over the lattice with blue paint.  The stamps are from the Happy Succulents set, Bee Happy and Spring Botanicals Daffodil.  I added highlights with a white paint marker and touches of yellow paint on the bees.  

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where we are creating anything but a card.

I sell these mdf stands in my Folksy shop - they are a great way of creating small, freestanding artworks for around your house or as gifts without the extra effort of framing them.  You can move them where you want whenever you want :)

I hope you like the different look that I have created with Uniko's products :)

Thanks for stopping by, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment