Monday 2 March 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge

Hello!

The beginning of the month brings a new challenge at AAA Birthdays and this month we are asking you to feature flowers on your birthday cards.  Who knows, spring may even be just around the corner?!




I used our Floral Honeycomb stencil on this card by inking through it in Fossilised Amber and going over that layer with clear texture paste in to which I sprinkled some gold glitter.  I inked the stencil a second time on another piece of card with coloured inks for the floral elements and cut them out.  The are stuck on the main panel with foam tape for dimension.

I like the cheery blue and yellow colour combo!

I hope that you can play along with us this month.  Flowers always work for birthday cards at any time of year :)


Here is the stencil that I used:


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous way to layer up the stencil. You always have the most amazing ideas Sarah!

    ReplyDelete