Wednesday 25 March 2020

Introducing Happy Words and Distressed Elements

Hello!


**I just wanted to start by confirming that we are open for business - I run Funky Fossil from home - cutting and packing orders myself.  As long as the post office remains open we can still dispatch orders.  Your custom means a lot to me!**


This is our second day of posts introducing the new stamp sets that will be available to purchase from www.funkyfossil.co.uk on Saturday, 28 March.  Check yesterday's post here.  

Today we are showcasing two A6 sets - Happy Words and Distressed Elements.  They are great for adding sentiments or detail to your designs.  The sentiment words are big enough to make a good focal point too which is what I have done with this card:


I simply repeat stamped the Happy across a panel of white cardstock in Versafine Clair inks and made a circle topper to go in the centre of the card.  Super simple but really bright and bold!

I have used the sentiment set here with the Distressed Elements which are perfect for adding texture and grungy detail to a card design:


I simply inked a piece of cardstock with Antique Linen and used stencils - Ornate Mandala and Treadplate in greys and browns before stamping the Distressed Elements around the edge.  The main sentiment is heat embossed in Wow Copper embossing powder to add a metallic touch.

I hope that you like these stamp sets - they make great additions to your existing collections and you can never have too many happy words in the current circumstances!

Our amazing DT have lots more inspirations to share with these two stamp sets - check out what they have been up to here:





Natalie Seddons at https://www.instagram.com/momma_sedds/

Here are the sets themselves:

 

We have another fun stamp set to share with you tomorrow so I hope to see you again then!

Sarah x


1 comment: