Saturday 28 March 2020

New Stamps Release Day!

Hello!

I am delighted to confirm that our five new stamp sets are now available to purchase and, even better, there is 10% off everything in store this weekend to celebrate :)

We are also doing a release day blog hop - each member of the DT have inspirational cards to share with you - and every comment you leave will increase your chances of winning the entire release.  You can find links to their blogs at the bottom of this post.

However, here are a few cards that I have created with the new stamps:


I used some of the images from Cattitude to create this card.  I stamped the main cat and masked her off before inking a strip along the bottom of the card in Lucky Clover Distress Oxide.  I then laid our Dotty Grid stencil over the top to give the look of a carpet.  I stamped the gentleman cat, masked him off and inked the large thought bubble from our Say What stencil.  The cats are coloured with Polychromos pencils.


This card features Cupcake Crazy.  I stamped, watercoloured and cut the cupcake out and laid it over a stencilled background using our Sunray stencil


Finally I used Funky Florals and Happy Words.  The floral cluster was gold heat embossed and then masked off before I inked our Funky Circles stencil.  I watercoloured the flowers and used a sentiment from Happy Words.

I hope that you like this trio of cards and the new stamp sets:

 

 


Remember there is 10% off everything in store until midnight on Monday, 30 March! Just use the code MARCH10 at checkout.

Visit our DT's blogs too - every comment that you leave on their blogs and this post will be a chance for you to win the entire release :)





Natalie Seddons at https://www.instagram.com/momma_sedds/

I look forward to hearing what you think of the new stamps!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Hard to choose a favorite! I really love the cupcake set, and the cats and the florals! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, the doodle florals are so sweet! Off to hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say what a fabulous release again. This are such amazing stamps and very versatile. I need to get my hands on those cats but they are all brilliant.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Stay safe and keep crafting.
    Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete