Sunday 8 March 2020

Day of the Month Card Club


Hello!

Day of the Month Card Club is celebrating its first birthday!  I love the idea behind the challenge and this month the theme is National Puppy Day so lots of opportunities to feature adorable furry friends on our card designs!  

Funky Fossil is one of the sponsors celebrating the challenge's first birthday and this is the card that I made to play along:



Of course, I had to use our Pugs and Hugs set for this challenge!  I coloured him in polychromos and added our Splatter stencil in the background of this CAS design.

I hope that you like it and take time to play along at Day of the Month.  The challenge is open until 31 March so there is plenty of time to get involved and win a prize!

Here are the products that I used to make this card:

  


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card - Thank you so much for playing with us at DotMCC and generously sponsoring our challenge! I wish I had known you have a splatter stencil - how did I miss that in my order?.....I guess I just need to order again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute guy. I'm sure he knows he did something wrong, it's all over his face! - Just adorable!! Thank you so very much for playing with us and for your generous sponsorship of our DotMCC Birthday Challenge! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pug card! Your card definitely made me smile!

    ReplyDelete