Monday 6 July 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #15

Hello!

Well July has begun and it is time for our next challenge at AAA Birthday :)  This month we are going 3D!



I have made a fun birthday card with the cute bee from Bees Knees on a spring to give him some wobble.  I have used our Banners and Bunting stencil to add a party feel!


I hope you like this happy card and I look forward to seeing what 3D creations you make.  The AAA Birthday DT have produced some fabulous designs!

Thank you for stopping by,

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah. Love the idea of a wobbly bee, seems very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love recently discoveredFdiscovered stencils & stamps so much. Can't wait for new launch. Is it monthly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made a mess of that....
    I meant to say "recently discovered FFD..." D'oh!!

    ReplyDelete