Thursday 30 July 2020

August Stamp Release - Elegant Ornaments

Hello!

Today is the 4th day of introducing our new stamp sets which will be available to buy from Saturday.  We are continuing with our christmas theme and today I am delighted to share some samples made using Elegant Ornaments - this set of 5 large ornaments are full of delicate details and will help to create christmas cards with real impact!

Here is what I mean:


I used the ornaments with gilding flakes across the front of a slimline card.  The flakes picked up the lovely detail.


I white heat embossed the star ornament on to kraft for a simple rustic look.


I gold heat embossed the baubles on to red card and placed them over a stencilled background using our pine needles stencil.

I hope you like these stamps:


Check out the elegant creations that the lovely DT have produced with this set:


I hope to see you tomorrow when we have our final stamp set of this release to share with you :)

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Overload of beautiful Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament designs! I love these pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete