Monday 27 July 2020

Introducing our August Stamp Release - Day 1: Gamer

Hello!

I always love being able to share new stamp designs with you and we have a fab release coming out on 1 August.  It is mainly Christmas designs but today's set isn't :)  Gamer is an A6 stamp set packed with gaming related images and sentiments including space invaders!  They are perfect for those boys/girls who love their online games.  As the mum of two teenage boys I know that they will be very useful for me!  Also the headphones are perfect for music lovers too :)

Here are a couple of examples of the types of thing you can make with this fab set:


I stamped the icons from the set into some of the apertures from our Blockade stencil and added a heat embossed controller on foam tape. Quick and easy but the ink blending on the stencil adds some visual depth.


I went grungy for this design using a gelli printed background (using our Number Scramble mask).  I stamped the headphones and coloured them with a bit of white paint to give them definition against the background.  I stamped images from our Distressed Elements stamp set round the outside in grey ink.

Grungy or CAS this stamp set can be used in so many different ways....


I hope that you like it!

The rest of the DT have been working their magic with this set too:


Stop by tomorrow when things will be getting a whole lot more festive :)

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Lovin all the samples I see, what a cool new set.
    Perfect for all our teens!




    ReplyDelete