Tuesday 28 July 2020

Introducing our August Stamp Release - Filigree Flakes

Hello!

I am back for the second day of our introductions to the five new stamp sets that we will be releasing on Saturday :)  Now we are going to start getting festive - even though it is July, are you ready for some snowfall??  Our Filigree Flakes stamp set features a range of elegant and delicate snowflakes - I love using them as a focal point or an accent on lots of designs.  

We also have a new paper pad to accompany our christmas stamps - Let it Snow is a contemporary range of christmas themed papers in gorgeous teals, aquas, pinks and mustards.  I really love them and hope that you will too :)

Let me share some examples:


I simply stamped a snowflake wreath in bright non-traditional christmas colours.


I melted some ultra thick embossing powder and stamped the snowflake in to it and dusted with perfect pearls to get the gold shimmer.  This was adhered to a background brayered with acrylic paints and background stencilling.



I gold heat embossed the snowflakes over some of the patterned paper and added a sentiment from another set in the release.

Here are the new products:

 

The rest of the DT have wonderful snowy inspiration to share with you today too!


I hope that you will stop by again tomorrow when I have another christmas stamp set to introduce :)

Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you've used & the techniques too. I'm so pleased your release date is first of the month when my new budget begins. Can't wait...👏🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours - what ink is the pink please? Love the snowflake designs

    ReplyDelete