Sunday 13 March 2016

Shark Attack

Hello!

I hope you have been having a good weekend.  I have got a bit of a cold....nothing too bad but just enough to make me feel sorry for myself :)  This week the cue card at CASology is Laugh so I decided to get out a new stamp set to put a smile back on my face!


 



I love this shark by Avery Elle - he is so fun.  I die cut the waves in different shades of blue and coloured the shark in with coloured pencils.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

It is a simple card but I hope it qualifies for this week's challenge :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. A smile that says it all!
    Love your card Sarah!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour-blocked waves! This is really fun! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, Sarah! It jumped out at me from my blog feed and I was happy to see it entered at CASology! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't imagine a person who does not smile when they see this fun shark! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is beautifully CAS, but most of all brings a smile; great that sentiment with the shark! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah your ocean scene is fantastic! He is a handsome shark and you made an awesome ocean scene!Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd beware of a shark with a smile like that, Sarah, but he's perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those waves are fabulous with the smily shark, Sarah ... how fun! Do hope you're feeling better! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is sooo cool.Love the waves and the smiley naughty expressioned shark
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely a happy shark, Sarah! Love your two-tone waves, too. An empowering sentiment makes this perfect!

    ReplyDelete