Saturday 16 April 2016

Less Is More #272

Hello!

Are you ready for some more Saturday morning fun over at Less Is More?  This week's challenge is a real treat for stampers as we are asking you to use 3 stamps on your design.

Here is what I came up with:


I was trawling through my stamps and came across the Clarity wordchains.  I have hardly used them and decided to make them the focal point of the card.  It is ages since I made a chalkboard style card so that is what I did here by smudging some white pigment ink around the white embossed words.  A few die cut butterflies from MFT finish off the design.


 
I stamped three butterflies (I think they are from Artemio?) in bright colours on my second card and finished with a die cut sentiment from Clearly Besotted.  Only two cards from me this week as we have just come back from a week in Spain and I have fallen behind on my crafting.  I hope to catch up this weekend :)
 
I look forward to seeing your designs featuring 3 stamps and do check out the fab inspiration from the rest of the DT over at Less is More!
 
See you soon,
 
Sarah x

16 comments:

  1. Eye-catchingly classy CAS and so stylish Sarah. Love the chalk board look but swooning over those yummy spring coloured butterflies. You must tell me what inks you use as they are just AMAZING. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these! The cross stitch effect border on the chalk board card is a really nice extra detail on a stunning card, and the butterflies are so pretty and in such lovely shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I still haven't tried out the chalk board technique... Love how yours came out! The pastel butterflies are also lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Sarah xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chalk board technique! So pretty. Terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Sarah. Love the chalkboard effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Sarah. Love the chalkboard effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two absolutely gorgeous cards. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The butterflycard looks lovely fresh, but the blackboardcard is my favorite; looks like you used real blackboard; so clever made! Wish you a good week with sunny hours every day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and super Sarah!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the chalkboard effect on the first card Sara and those beautiful popping butterflies are fab too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fab cards Sarah, LOVE what you've done with the Wordchains on 'chalk'.
    Hope you had a good hols, lots of sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these, Sarah. Your chalkboard looks great with the pale pink contrast. And your stamping placement is always perfect, those butterflies are so well positioned, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Sarah, a lovely design and colours, pretty butterrflies with the super sentiment on your great chalk board along with the pretty on the other butterflies!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two lovely cards Sarah but I have to say the first chalkboard style one is my favourite, it is stunning.
    Thanks for popping by, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete