Monday 11 April 2016

Uniko Release Day!

Hello!

It is great to be able to celebrate the release of Uniko's April designs - sweet cupcakes and fun florals - what more could we want?!

As you are probably hopping along to see what the DT have made here are my creations:

 
I paired the fun flowers with the graphic thanks sentiment from Uniko's All Occasion Sentiments #6.  The flowers are white embossed on patterned paper and cut out.  They add a pop of colour to a CAS design.

 
I love these cupcakes in mint and pink.  This time I coloured the cupcake in with pencil and added the cute stars with patterned paper in the background to add interest to the card base.  I combined the 'with cake' sentiment with a sentiment from Uniko's last release 'Simply Said'.  I just curved the words to echo the curve of the bottom sentiment.

 
Finally I went a bit arty on this card.  I stamped and masked the cupcakes in black and white and stencilled a star background in Squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio distress inks.  I added some of the mini star stamps and a sentiment from Simply Said Birthday.
 
That's it from me - I hope you like the cards I have made with Bev's latest designs. 
 
Hop along with us today and leave comments before 17 April to be in with a chance of winning a fab giveaway of both release sets plus a £10 store voucher!  All of the details can be found over at the Uniko blog.
 
Thank you for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

15 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Such fun release! I love the artsy look on the third one and leaving the cupcakes uncolored, attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super showcase Sarah. Love that last card especially, so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sarah, you're on a roll. I think your cards are all just gorgeous and really showcase the stamps beautifully. I particularly like the last card with the soft yellow and green stencil background. Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are lovely. I especially like the ARTY one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love our flower thanks card - so pretty and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, such fabulous inspiration. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey more gorgeous colours, colouring and classy designs Sarah.
    Your're rocking these sets. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah these cards are all so pretty. Love the softness of the look, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet!! Love the new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards! That cupcake is awesome... love it! Fun new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! These cards are so pretty and lovely! I love this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty blooms, Sarah ... and delicious cupcakes ... the stencilled background one is particularly yummy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three beauties, and the last one a so original one; love it that you kept the cupcake white! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so going to CASE that last card - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete