Sunday 10 April 2016

Uniko April Release - Fun Flowers

Hello!

Today is the second day of Uniko's fabulous April release and this time we are playing with fun florals.  Flowers work perfectly for every occasion and these florals are perfect for layering up.  Their open design also lends itself to lots of techniques too.

Here are a few examples of cards that I have made with this lovely set:



I masked and stamped the flowers in bright colours to create a cheerful floral corner and combined them with a sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #1.

On a similar theme I randomly stamped the flowers on a card panel in this next card and popped it over some blue card with a sentiment white embossed from All Occasion Sentiments #6.


They create such fresh, summery designs and are lots of fun to play with!

This set and yesterday's cupcake designs will be available for purchase at Uniko tomorrow and we will be having a DT blog hop and giveaway to celebrate!  In the meantime check out all of the fab inspiration from the DT over at Uniko.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Another gorgeous pair of cards. I so love how you've stacked the flowers up on the first one and the second card reminds me so much of a 60's fabric I used to make a skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your creations are so artistic and soft color palette, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the mix of colours used here. Beautiful flower stamps, cant wait to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning cards in such beautiful happy colours, you have showcased this set beautifully. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so bright, fresh and spring-like - just what I need to see when it's snowing outside!! Lovely work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sarah I loved this as soon as I saw it. Gorgeous pretty colours and a striking CAS design. What's more another equally stunning creation with the sentiment band across the top. Neat and classy! x

    ReplyDelete