Friday 3 August 2018

Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge

Hello!

Can you believe that we are in August already?!  It is time for another challenge at Craft Stamper - Anything Goes as long as your project features stamping.  

I wanted to take the opportunity to use one of the gorgeous stamps that I have just received from the talented Lesia Zgharda stamps.  I love the delicate detail of the designs....I would like to buy up the whole store!




I stamped the lovely focal image in dark navy ink and then inked through my Forest Foliage stencil in black ink on dark blue card.  I clear embossed the image and die cut a circle from the centre.  The sentiment is from My Favourite Things.

I hope you like this card and join us for the August challenge at Craft Stamper :)

Sarah x


Take It, Make It Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sarah! I, too, have this image...and it's still waiting for some attention! You've definitely given me inspiration to give it a play!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought these stamps because of a lovely card of yours....the floral whale? They are stunning :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I bought these stamps because of a lovely card of yours....the floral whale? They are stunning :)

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous Sarah!! I love the black on the navy and that focal image is incredible. Where is that image from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is from Lesia Zgharda Stamps....their stamps are absolutely gorgeous!! You can find them at www.lesia.zgharda.com - see what you think xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just gorgeous! and your framing is beautiful in the embossed blue over the black - a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete