Saturday 18 August 2018

Uniko Introducing....Big and Bold Hello and

Hello!

Today is the final day of introduction posts before Uniko's August stamp release is available for purchase.  The two sets that we are showcasing today are a further addition to the fab Big and Bold series and a beautiful Framed Floral.

I have a few cards to share with you today:


The large sentiment makes a great focal point and here I have simply paired it with a row of hexagons from yesterday's Background Builders set to make a one layer card.


Here I have cut the sentiment out and adhered it over a background that I have made by using texture paste through my Messy Rainbows stencil and inking it with distress inks.


I have coloured in the Floral Frame with pencils and used a touch of clear sparkle pen over the flowers.  The sentiment is from Block Sentiments and the image is matted over a base which I have stencilled with my Forest Foliage design.


Finally I made an inky design by blending distress inks, splattering with water and stamping the frame over the top.  The Floral frame was then matted on to a card base which had been inked in the same colour.

I hope you like these cards and check out the rest of the inspiration that the DT have for you over at the Uniko blog.  We will be back tomorrow with a release day blog hop so I shall see you then :)

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Some great backgrounds here Sarah to showcase the new sets, love the forest foliage one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positively gorgeous cards, Sarah! Those backgrounds are perfect canvases to showcase the new releases...
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome backgrounds to showcase these sets so beautifully. Just crushing on your colour choices for both the Framed Floral cards :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your stencils with the Uniko stamps. Really drawn to your last card, just love those corner echoes of the Framed Florals background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing Sarah .... difficult to choose a favourite. I do love the inky background on the Framed Floral though xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ! Superb, Sarah ! I especially love the first one with its CAS design. Such a beautiful combination of both stamp sets. All your backgrounds are fabulous and you inspire me a lot with how to play with stencils ! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've shown the new sets off beautifully, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really wonderful BGs you've done Sarah. So vibrant and full of interest and depth. Love them x

    ReplyDelete