Friday 17 August 2018

Uniko Introducing....Hexagons and Beautiful

Hello!

Today I am back with a few more cards to showcase the fab new release from Uniko which is due to go live on Sunday :)  There are 5 stamp sets in total and today we are looking at my two absolute favourites from the release.  The Background Builders Hexagons adds to Uniko's brilliant range of geometric designs and I do love playing with shapes and patterns and the Beautiful stamps are simple flowers which are perfect for colouring.  

Here is what I have made with them so far:


I inked round the edge of my large hexagon aperture stencil in picked raspberry distress ink and stamped the bold sentiment (coming tomorrow!) along with elements from the background builders set.  The cluster of 3 hexagons is from the recently released Bee Happy set - they mix and match so well.


Here I used the same stencil for my aperture and stamped the hexagon border inside it to create a background before adding further hexagonal elements in black ink and a sentiment from Uniko's block sentiments. 


Here I have inked through my heart aperture stencil in peacock feathers before stamping and masking the pretty blooms and adding a sentiment.  A very simple one layer design.


Here I just went mad masking and layering up the floral images and watercolouring them with my distress inks.  I really like this summery look and will link up at Happy Little Stampers August Watercolour Challenge where the theme is flowers.

I hope you like these designs with Uniko's latest release :)




I will be back tomorrow with some more pre-release goodies.  Meanwhile check out what the rest of the DT have been up to over at the Uniko blog :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sarah, love the 'mad' masked massed blooms, so redolent of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your hexagon cards are incredible! Love the look of the stencil/stamps combinations! Your flowers...oh my stars! A burst of summer colour! Yet again, bedazzled by your creativity!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my WOW! What stunners you have created and I think I *need* your Hexagon Aperture Stencil, it pairs beautifully with the BB: Happy Hexagons :) Your one layer cards always amaze me with the depth you achieve with inking and layering of stamps, I am very inspired.
    Your 'beautiful' cards are just as amazing and I am loving the card filled with stamped, layered and coloured blooms - perfection.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love, love, love the hexagon designs, your stencil works so well with the stamps. And the floral cards well .... amazing. All that masking .... great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky hexagon cards, really modern and contemporary. But then my goodness the florals are just jaw droppingly stunning! Drooling over them Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Sarah ! You know how to play with the new background builders hexagons stamp set ! All your design are stunning ! Love how you combine the different stamp sets to make gorgeous cards ! Fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic, Sarah. I love the design layout of the blue hexagon card and the mad masking paid off because your all-over flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well your hexagon stencil is just perfect for showcasing the new stamps! And a beautiful bouquet of masked blooms. Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete