Thursday 23 August 2018

Wild and Free

Hello!

I had a piece of card left over from a previous crafty session with the Messy Rainbows stencil background in texture paste.  That was the start of this card:


I used distress inks on the background - Forest Moss, Crushed Olive, Mermaid Lagoon and Stormy Sky.  I then used my Geometric Stag Stencil with the same ink colours and cut him out.  The sentiment is from a gorgeous new set Boho Vibes Set 1 available from That's Crafty.  I shall link up at The Male Room Challenge where the theme is Wild and Free.


While I had my distress inks and the stamp set out, I watercoloured the main dream catcher image:


I shall link up at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge where the optional twist for August is Flowers.


These are the stencils that I used today:

   

I am back from my holidays at the weekend so my Folksy store will be back open on Sunday, 26 August :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. Your combination of stencils on this card is just awesome Sarah! Brilliant colour choices too. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is really beautiful! Love the color combos. Thank you for going wild with us this week.

    x Lise Mariann, DT for The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, lovely watercolouring. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

    ReplyDelete