Monday 11 March 2019

Introducing Boho Flowers

Hello!

I shared some new stamp designs that I am planning to release on Thursday this week with you on Saturday.  Today I have my new Boho Flowers set to show you:


These designs were drawn by Linda from the Brightwater Studio - she creates beautiful hand drawn florals and wreaths and has been kind enough to let me use her designs for stamps.  

I have had lots of fun making cards with these stamps and here are a few examples:


On this card I used my Trellis Background stencil and stamped and masked the flower cluster.  I coloured it with pencils and cut it out.  The sentiment is from MFT.

I shall link up for a second time at The Flower Challenge where Anything Goes.


Here I stamped the semi wreath four times to create this pattern and coloured with pencils again.  I shall link this one up at Simon Monday's Challenge where we are going with a Feminine/Girly theme

I hope you like these Boho Flower stamps.  I will have more ideas to share with you over the next few days :)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. I've just planted up some succulent pots for my daughters room and around the house, so of course I love these stamps. And the way you used them in your second card is outstanding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look beautiful on the stenciled trellis, Sarah. Thanks for sharing that card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards Sarah, beautiful flowers and design here too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sarah, love that stencil background with these succulents. Beautiful.Thank you so much for sharing with us over on The Flower Challenge xx Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful stamping and colour work, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete