Saturday 23 March 2019

Sleepy Fox

Hello!

I wanted to stop by today with another card made using my Quick Brown Fox stamp set.  I have kept it really CAS to work with the current challenge at AAA Cards where we are using a single image plus the optional twist of spring:


I simply stamped and masked the sleeping fox and inked around him with Tumbled Glass and Crushed Olive distress oxides.  I coloured the fox in with pencils and added a sentiment.  

I hope that you like this simple design. 

I will also link up at Simon Wednesday's Challenge where the theme is Cute.

You can buy the stamp set from my online store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely fox card, Sarah! I really love your stamps design and the card you made, very original. Thank you so much for playing at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet all curled up and snoozing! Fabulous card Sarah. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete