Wednesday 13 March 2019

Introducing The Quick Brown Fox

Hello!

I am releasing three stamp sets in my shop tomorrow.  The Quick Brown Fox is the 3rd set that I want to introduce you to.  Again, it features wonderful illustrations by the talented Kimma from Le Petite Market.


I have two cards to share with you that I have made with these stamps:


I have combined the sleeping fox with my mdf wreath and leaves .  


On this card I combined the running fox with some foliage from the Boho Flowers set.  I used a loose watercolour in keeping with the doodly style of the illustration.  I shall link up at Addicted to CAS where the code word is Fluffy....I'm not sure if foxes count as fluffy, but they are furry :)  I will also link up at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge for March which is Special Day.

The stamps will be available for sale from my store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk from 9am UK time.  I hope you will come by and check them out!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Really cute cards, Sarah! I love how you added so much movement to your design on the 2nd card! Great idea to include your wreath, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards Sarah! Love the wreath frame for your cute fluffy fox! Love it. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to cas fluffy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fox stamps Sarah. The running fox is perfect for your wreath themed card, love it! Thanks for playing at HLS CAS, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete