Friday 16 January 2015

A few challenges

Hello!

Its always good to get to the weekend and even better when I have a few cards to share :)

First up is a card I made with my new Stamplorations stamp set - Sugar Rush:


I stamped the 'mmmm' in versamark on kraft and brushed over with Perfect Pearls.  The donuts are watercoloured with inktense pencils and the icing is covered with glossy accents which aren't showing up in the photo.  The sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps is gold embossed. I do love the images on this fun stamp set!

I will link this up with Stamplorations January Challenge - Stamps and Ink.

Here's a card I posted at Make the Day Special yesterday using my new WPlus9 Sparkle and Shine stamps.  I watercoloured the gems and used a vellum die cut panel over the top with the sentiment silver embossed.


I will join this up at this week's joint CASology/NBUS challenge.  I always love being encouraged to use new supplies and this is my third entry at Darnell's fabulous challenge - there are over 370 entries!


I will also enter it in to Craft Stamper's January Challenge - Take A Stamp (which is pretty much anything goes as long as you use a stamp).  I haven't played along before but will definitely be back :)



Finally I will enter a further time at Virginia's View Challenge - clean slate as there is quite a lot of white space on my card.

I hope you like my cards and have the chance to get inky yourself this weekend....

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

21 comments:

  1. Ooh your sparkle and shine card is so pretty! I think I am going to have to keep my 'gem' stamp set out for a while as it has been so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your donuts are so expertly colored that my mouth is watering and I want to reach out and grab one! Also love your gem card with the vellum! Have a great and creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulois cards. Love the diamond card with the clever use of vellum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards, Sarah! Those donuts look edible, and I love the shower of gems on the second card. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations, and at Craft Stamper Take It Make It - don't forget to join in the Craft Stamper blog hop, loads of prizes to be won!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove both of these Sarah! Those donuts look so realistic! Awesome work with your colouring pencils!! And your Sparkle & Shine Card is perfection! Love how you used your vellum! So effective! Thanks SO much for joining us at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your donuts look good enough to eat, Sarah. The sparkle and shine card is a wonderful design. Love the vellum overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those donuts are making me hungry! Great cards. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Wishing you the best~ Renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy card! Thank you for joining us at craft stamper. Magazine make it take it ! Why not come and join in with our blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Sarah - I love them both:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is a yummy car! Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Stamper challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your donuts look good enough to eat and I love how you added the vellum panel on your 2nd card! Two fabulous creations, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, donuts and cascading jewels, what more could anyone want??? This may become your most viewed post because you're going to appeal to everyone with these tactile delights, Sarah!! I think the silver embossing was a perfect choice for the vellum, not to mention having some jewels on the vellum piece itself! You're good!! Thank you so much for linking to both the CASology challenge and my NBUS Challenge #3! It's been a wonderful collaboration this week! Have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, you hit two of my favorite things in your cards...donuts and gems! :) And both cards are FABuLOUS!!! I love the vellum overlay on your CASology card...and the silver embossed gems are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Donuts and jewels .... what more can a girl want! Fab cards .... thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge .. good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving both of your cards today - mmm, doughnuts! Nom nom nom… Love the vellum panel on your gem card. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That donought card looks smashing! Great colours and the word-BG is super! And I love the design with the vellum for your second card! Enjoy your week, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such mouth watering doughnuts, Sarah ... the PP shimmer is yummy ... so delicious! Gorgeous vellum and embossed silver over the colourful gems ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mmmmm yum, lol ... love them both, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards, Sarah! The donuts look simply delicious, love the subtle shimmer of the perfect pearls. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete