Thursday 8 January 2015

Hennah Elements

Hello!

I am over at Make the Day Special today with my first solo post :)  I decided to play with the beautiful Hennah Elements set from Altenew.  I hope you pop over to see what I made.

While I had the set out I also made this card:

 
I absolutely love this stamp set and how good it can look just stamped in simple black and white (which is great when you are feeling too lazy to colour in!).  On this card I popped up a panel over a black border and simply stamped the Hennah images along the edge with some masking.  I topped off with a gold embossed sentiment from Altenew's Magnolias for Her set which is new to me.  A few pink gems add a pop of colour.
 
I thought this card would also work for a few of the fab challenges that are currently running:
 
AAA Cards - Use a Little Gold.  My card incorporates a gold sentiment.
 


Virginia's View Challenge - Clean Slate.  This design features lots of white space.

Less Is More - Black + Metallic + a colour.  My card features black, gold and a touch of pink.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New.  This card includes new stash!

It is unusual for me to be able to enter so many challenges with one card - yay :)

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will check out my other card made using Hennah Elements over at Make The Day Special.

Sarah x

22 comments:

  1. Elegant, stylish and so chic, Sarah ... the touches of pink and gold are wonderful touches! Will be popping over to MTDS shortly! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE, Sarah! love the masking and how you stamped the images in black! So sophisticated indeed! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab masking, so perfect and the popped up panel works like a dream x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards with that set, Sarah. So classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love how all your stamping is at the bottom and your black and white theme.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked out the other card and both of them are beautiful, Sarah. Whether stamped along the border or across the whole card, the black and white is elegant, and I love the vellum overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card, Sarah, I love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wow! Wow! BUT No! No! No! ... I now need this Altenew stamp set!!!! ;-)
    Super striking and brilliant CAS card.
    Love it Sarah ... so neat.
    Thanks as always for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a neat use of those stamps. I have that set and am always looking for ideas on using them. So glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must get this stamp set!! I have another blogger I follow who uses these and they are just gorgeous stamps. Your stamping and masking is done so perfectly and love the bling.....always good when you can do so many challenges with one card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stamp is so graphically amazing. Stamping in black and white with just that pop of color was a genius move. Thank you so much for your kind words and the lovely follow. I'll definitely be returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Sarah! I love this set, and you've used it to fabulous effect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, your card is graphically and simply gorgeous, and the golden sentiment is perfect! Thank you for celebrating with us at AAA Cards, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two really GORGEOUS cards, Sarah! I checked out your other card and love how you included a gold sentiment with your B&W color palette! I "need" this stamp set after seeing your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Sarah! a big congrats on your AAA cards win!!! So well deserved!!! Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks so elegant and is beautiful CAS! What a great stampset... Love the gols touch! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry this is such a tardy visit.
    This is absolutely gorgeous Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  18. cheap knew their thoughts, asics shoes sale uk smiled and said my sister, you're beautiful, asics running shoes sale Woman, asics running shoes sale even ugly, as long as the lover of praise, she feels that he is the asics running shoes sale world's most beautiful woman. so beautiful, I swallowed a lot of water. cheap asics running shoes Minzui smile, cheap asics running shoes sale frivolous brought her chin, and kissed up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very neat card Sarah! I love the way you did your stamping and masking.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete