Saturday 24 January 2015

More Lattice Love

Hello!

I hope you are having a good weekend.  I haven't managed to get anything made yet this weekend which always makes me tetchy :)  However I made a few more cards with Uniko Studio's wonderful Lattice stamps when I was playing with them the other day.

 
I stamped and white embossed the lattice border in white on some hot pink cardstock and combined it with my ME hello die and a word from Winnie and Walter white embossed.  I will link it up as a second entry to Uniko's current Love and Friendship challenge.  I will also join CASology's challenge where the cue card is Friend.

Secondly I made a card which would be very easy to replicate using the individual element stamps:


I randomly stamped the elements and over stamped in ME inks.  I deliberately tried to offset them a little bit to give a looser look.  The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter.

These lattice stamps work with so many different looks :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x


10 comments:

  1. I have to get this set out, you work wonders with it. The whote embossoi g on the pink is a delight. Great to see at Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fabulous Sarah! I love that casual offset look! I need to try that out myself sometime! Thanks son much for joining us at CASology this week! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Sarah, you said such sweet things in your last comment on my blog but I feel much the same way with yous friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah your cards a super stunning and gorgeous.
    Just spotted the pink and black one in particular ... so adore that combination of colours.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko Studio
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Sarah and I love all your pretty stamping:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you've been doing with this set, Sarah ... the white embossing with the vibrant pink is so stunning ... and the offset stamping is so playful ... brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white embossed lattice design against the hot pink is so eye catching and awesome & I love your colours on your second card and the layout too :) Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome design! Love the clean look

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE both, bright colors are a FAVE!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this challenge for the FRIENDS cue this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two really beautiful cards, Sarah! I love how the black and white pops against the pink on your first card and how you created your pattern on the second card! Great choice of sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete