Tuesday 13 January 2015

A simple heart

Hello!

I hope your week has got off to a good start.  I wanted to pop by with a very simple card that I have made for a few challenges:


I die cut the heart and stamped the bold sentiment from Simon Says Stamps and popped up over some Lawn Fawn Let's Polka paper.  A little die cut banner finishes the design.  It is very simple but I like all of the white space and fresh aqua! 

The challenge over at Muse set by the fab Michele is to accentuate the negative.  Her card is fabulous and I was inspired by the die cut heart with the touch of colour.  As this card features SSS products I will also enter it in to the SSS Flickr Challenge #10 - spots and dots.  All of the white space also means that I will put a further entry in to Virginia's View Challenge - clean slate.

I hope you like my simple card - let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Crisp and cool and clear, Sarah ... and what a perfect font for the sentiment! Congratulations on your new DT role at A2Z ... looking forward to seeing your marvellous creations there! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, Sarah! Love how you incorporated the dots! So glad you played in the SSS Flickr challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so crisp, clean and lovely. That polka-dotted paper is so fresh and happy. Can you tell me what set that sentiment is from, because I might look at investing in it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. clever Muse take and fab colours-like the shape of the card too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I think? I think it is fabulous, Ms. Sarah! Those dots are so pretty! Though I don't see song lyrics, I'm sure "there's a song in [my/your] heart!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your take on Michele's Muse card, Sarah! The polka dots are so fun, and I love all the white space! Such a great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and the way you've used negative - the dotted heart in the white, and the white heart on the dots! So glad you joined us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could have sworn I left a comment here before....so sweet, your card - love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your play with words, polka dot and colors...just lovely in every way, Sarah! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete