Saturday 7 November 2015

ATCAS #76

Hello!

I am back with our latest challenge at Addicted to CAS which is hosted by the lovely Anja with a code word of Hero.




I chose Santa as the hero on my card....well he obviously has super powers, right?!  Mainly I wanted to play with some new My Favourite Things stamps - I wanted to get this set last year so am glad that I have got it for this year's Christmas cards.

I hope you like my festive hero and check out the rest of the inspiration that the fab DT have to share with you!


Thanks as always for stopping by,

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. I love this fun Santa, and he looks perfect with your background and beautiful coloring! He's a really great Hero, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really adorable Santa! The patterned paper makes the perfect sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so cute and such a great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! And fun card with a great bg! It is great to be a GDT on ATCAS...Fun to be in the same team for a month :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa makes a great Hero...now why didn't I think of that!! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa rocks and he can be my hero every day of the year not just Christmas ... so long as he brings me craft goodies! Gorgeous card. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun, Sarah ... love that you chose Santa Claus as the hero! He's beautifully coloured and has such a fabulous sense of movement! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete