Wednesday 11 November 2015

Release Day!

Hello!

Today is the day that you can get your hands on Uniko's wonderful release.  I have a few more cards to share with you.....

 
First up I used the tree background from Uniko's older Background Builders set which goes perfectly with the cute tree from Essentially Christmas.  The gold star is actually the centre from one of Uniko's snowflake dies! 

 
Here I have used the Labelled Christmas as a centrepiece on a shaker card. I have covered it with glossy accents and added glitter.  It is popped up over a large Uniko snowflake in silver glitter with some frosty sequins in the shaker.

 
I decided to make a springlike card with the lovely little Uniko flower stamp from I Love Coffee combined with an older Uniko sentiment.  Stamped randomly it looks fresh and could be stamped in a range of colours.

We will be back again at the end of the month with a full DT blog hop!  In the meantime I hope you like the look of these stamps:

Essentially Christmas:




Jingle Bells:




Labelled Christmas:





I Love Coffee:




Head over to the Uniko Blog to see what the DT have made with these stamps.

See you again soon!

Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. Three great cards.
    I like the background you have created with the coffee lovers stamp set. A great start also to Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makes Sarah, all are so different, lovely showcase of the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sparkling holiday cards are so pretty and I love how, in addition, you made a spring card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful release; another round of incredible inspiration. Sarah, your cards are simply stunning! I Love Coffee and Jingle Bells are the two I'm most smitten with!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! Love seeing how you used the non-coffee stamps in that set--beautiful note card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! Love seeing how you used the non-coffee stamps in that set--beautiful note card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the big snowflake with the centre piece-I have a die sat on my craft desk waiting for an idea-thanks! Great showcase x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful...love that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That glittery snowflake is a stealer :). Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Awesome new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. first one and second I love the sparkle there
    great use the new stamp set
    and I really looove the last card
    love that flower it is a great stamp for Background
    great pos Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely delightful set of cards Sarah, full of Festive cheer and swooning over how you've combined the sets here. Great showcase and superb work. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful trio, Sarah ... the sparkle on the two Christmas ones is fabulous ... and how lovely to see a deliciously fresh and vibrant floral delight! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great new stamps and such stunning cards! My favourite must be the snowflake let it snow card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete