Sunday 8 November 2015

Uniko November Release

Hello!

Uniko has been showcasing a fab new release for November and I have been itching to get my hands on them!  They arrived yesterday morning so I have managed to sneak some crafting time in and play along with Bev and the DT.

Today we are sharing cards made with the lovely I Love Coffee mini set.  Whilst I don't drink coffee, I do love buying hot chocolates from the coffee shop and am mildly addicted to the takeaway cups :)



I loved this set so much that I made 2 festive cards as well.  I will use them to give the boys teachers coffee gift cards for Christmas.

 



I combined the coffee cups with a sentiment from the Essentially Christmas set - love this font!

I hope you check out the November release over at Uniko's blog to see what Bev and the fab DT have made. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

  

8 comments:

  1. So elegant Sarah, especially the first one but I'm in love with those second two! Inspirational, creative and sheer brilliance! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You certainly for busy with these sets Sarah & what a fabulous trio :) Adore the layout of your first card & love how you have made the second two festive :) Wonderful showcase. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trio set of coffee creations! How cleverly you combined Coffee cup with Christmas too, so festive and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely marvelous showcases of this set, allowing the coffee cup to be the star of the stage! Your boys' teachers will love their Christmas cards for sure!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I love the coffee theme card. But I have to admit that the Christmas cards are just amazing (and I think I may have to CASE them). Great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors Sarah, I like that you stamped the beans in the background, and kept the front super clean, lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mint and chocolate colour combo, Sarah ... and what fun Christmas cards ... such great detailing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete